If you’ve chanced upon this article, we would sincerely encourage you to check out ‘Marketing 101: How to Create Demand for Your Product (1)’
Marketing can be as simple as providing the information that your audience needs and wants about products and services that make their lives better. It’s really no different than if you told a friend about that great new vegan place downtown. Firstly, people must know about your product or services – simple as that! If they don’t know about it, how can they want it?
The purpose of educating your audience is to create an awareness initially and then tease them a little further. Then what next? Check out the other tips on the list here, as we continue on ‘Hot to Create Demand for Your Product’.
* Get Your Fans to Help – When you start teasing about a new product, get your loyal followers to share your information with anyone they think would be interested. Give them incentives to share such as the potential to win a free membership.
* Make Buyers VIPs – When someone does buy your product, give them “VIP” access by telling them that they’re smart VIPs, and start sending them special offers via email to show them how special they are.
* Focus on Problem Solving – When you create a product that solves a major problem for your audience, you’re really already halfway there. You simply need to convey to them how this product solves their specific problem.
* Partner with Influencers – In every niche there are major influencers who can help you get the word out about your product faster, for a price. Sometimes, if you’ve done well building those connections and your product is amazing, they’ll do it for an increased affiliate commission.
* Create Products They Want and Need – Don’t create a product and then try to find the audience. Instead, find your audience, study them, and then offer them something you already know that they want and need. It’s so much easier to ask for money for something like that than to convince them of anything.
Marketing to create demand for a product is simple when you’ve done your homework to create an amazing product or service that really solves a specific problem in an easy way for them. Remember, it’s all about them. When you can address them, answer their questions, and show them why your product is what they want and need, you will win the buy – it’s that easy.
So what methods have you been using to create awareness and demand for your product or services? Which method works and which don’t? Feel free to share with us below.